So, I just started the 2nd Season of Downton Abbey, the classiest Soap Opera on the Boob Tube. I'm addicted, but apparently slightly less addicted than everyone else considering I'm so far behind.
I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to watercolor (I somehow managed to live this long and through art school without exposing myself to it other than the Crayola brand like every other kid), but I bought this cute little travel set over the weekend and what better excuse to bust it out than Masterpiece Theatre!
(In your best Professor McGonagall voice) "Lady Mary is a vision."
And the Earl is PISSED!
I tried doing a sketch of Lady Edith but I couldn't get her horns just right. :-P J/k.
I think I actually like Thomas *gasp* better than Lady Edith... for now. Downton Sixby got it right.
Love me some proper drama.


haha I haven't even watched this show yet but I can totally get a feel for it from these drawings!
ReplyDeleteLovely watercolors :)