Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding "Rock Poster" Commission

So I just finished a commission for a close, close friend who is getting married.  Her and her FiancĂ© are avid concert-goers and they wanted to do an invitation in a rock poster style but with colors specific to their wedding.  I changed some of the text to protect their information.

After many incarnations, this is ultimately the final result:




Here's a previous pass where I wanted to make this composition more rock poster-ey.



This is a really rough comp of one of the other many ideas I threw their way.  I guess I like this comp because it feels so opposite of anything I would normally do in terms of color choice, etc.


Well... It's done.  Aaah.

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one too, although you misspelled "Akfjxdebcda". It's actually "As;alkenv;lke". It's a common mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one could be for our vowel renewal!!

    ReplyDelete